Giving the Gift of MemoriesJessica Jones
*guest post by The Patchwork Bear
Giving the perfect gift can often be a daunting task, you want to give a gift they will love and shows them just how much they mean to you. Here are some of our favorite ways to give the gift of memory.
- Memory Bear: Memory Bears from The Patchwork Bear are a great way to give the gift of memories, if someone has recently lost a loved one have a bear made from their clothes. If they are parents a bear made from sentimental old baby clothes is another great option. In addition to bears there are memory quilts and bags to choose from as well.
- Flatterbox: The perfect way to give a ton of memories, ask friends and family members to share their fondest memory of the gift recipient and you will be giving a box of memories.
- Photo Book: If you have known the gift recipient for a long time collect pictures of the two of you over the years and put them into a book, if there are any small inside jokes or memories you want to share don’t forget to add that text.
- Artwork Book: If the recipient is the mom of young kids she likely has boxes or bags of her kids’ artwork stashed somewhere, take some pieces and turn them into a book. Simply scan the images and use a photo book service to turn it into a coffee table book.
- Make New Memories: Make new memories with the gift recipient, sign up for a class or plan a weekend trip for the two of you.
With the holiday season quickly, approaching, why not consider giving the gift of memory this year?